Monday, March 9, 2009

Tugboat

I went to watch Ceara ride Tugboat in a dressage show yesterday. I have never seen him look so happy, more fit, more relaxed or so loved in his life. He is one lucky pony! And to think on top of that he will someday be a movie star!!!!

After I get the 35mm film developed I will upload a ton more photos, these are what I had on the digital.

One of the things I wanted to point out, which you will be able to see on the other photos to come, is that Ceara and her trainer, Carolyn, have worked very hard on getting Tugboat to be able to let his neck go long and low in a free walk across the diagonal. Tugs has such a muscled neck, I remember when Paige rode him at Jr. Young Riders and there was NO free walk what so ever! Ceara is a dedicated equestrian and has done a fabulous job with him.



Like I said, what a lucky pony!



Well deserved smiles after their first test, which brought them a first place! Congratulations Ceara and Tugboat!!!!

2 comments:

Eileen Mercilliott said...

Nanci,
What wonderful photos. I was so preoccupied being the nervous show Mom, I never picked up my camera. Carolyn really has helped Ceara do wonders with him. Ceara and Tugs are a such a happy pair. Her favorite judge comment ever was that she and Tugboat were in harmony. I'm glad you sent this link because it gave me a chance to catch up on your other blogs.

Anonymous said...

hello I am testing this